Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup fell $0.20 (-1.2%) to $16.98 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,318,649 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,910,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.87-$17.25 after having opened the day at $17.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.18. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 9.6%, Jewett-Cameron Trading Company ( JCTCF), down 6.6%, Cementos Pacasmayo SAA ADR ( CPAC), down 3.8% and Ply Gem Holdings ( PGEM), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.