Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SouFun Holdings ( SFUN) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, SouFun Holdings fell $0.71 (-1.4%) to $49.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,064,540 shares of SouFun Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 869,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.98-$50.55 after having opened the day at $50.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.00. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: LookSmart ( LOOK), down 8.6%, HomeAway ( AWAY), down 5.6%, Zynga ( ZNGA), down 4.6% and ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SouFun Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.