Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deere ( DE) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Deere fell $1.06 (-1.3%) to $83.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,230,021 shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,199,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.68-$84.72 after having opened the day at $84.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.13. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), down 10.1%, CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), down 6.4%, ExOne ( XONE), down 6.1% and Fuel Tech ( FTEK), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.