Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zions ( ZION) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Zions fell $0.35 (-1.3%) to $27.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,930,837 shares of Zions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,966,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.13-$28.07 after having opened the day at $27.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.61. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Porter Bancorp ( PBIB), down 9.7%, Vestin Realty Mortgage II ( VRTB), down 8.3%, GAIN Capital Holdings ( GCAP), down 6.3% and American Realty Investors ( ARL), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zions Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.