Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tesoro Corporation ( TSO) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Tesoro Corporation fell $0.94 (-2.1%) to $44.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,176,576 shares of Tesoro Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,173,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.23-$45.91 after having opened the day at $45.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.47. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 9.6%, Enduro Royalty ( NDRO), down 6.9%, Syntroleum Corporation ( SYNM), down 5.4% and Global Geophysical Services ( GGS), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tesoro Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.