Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, SodaStream International fell $1.04 (-1.6%) to $63.90 on light volume. Throughout the day, 486,655 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,171,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.63-$65.52 after having opened the day at $65.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.94. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Westport Innovations ( WPRT), down 8.7%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 8.2%, Berry Plastics Group ( BERY), down 5.4% and Lifetime Brands ( LCUT), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.