Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Netflix rose $6.37 (2.1%) to $313.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,777,049 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,094,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $307.50-$314.49 after having opened the day at $308.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $307.14. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), up 8.8%, DGSE Companies ( DGSE), up 6.7%, Vitamin Shoppe ( VSI), up 5.5% and Charles & Colvard ( CTHR), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.