Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Prologis ( PLD) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Prologis rose $0.51 (1.3%) to $38.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,730,573 shares of Prologis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,278,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.70-$38.52 after having opened the day at $37.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.99. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: MHI Hospitality Corporation ( MDH), up 5.0%, Sotherly Hotels ( SOHO), up 5.0%, Roberts Realty Investors ( RPI), up 4.7% and Transcontinental Realty Investors ( TCI), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Prologis Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.