Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company rose $2.67 (1.5%) to $182.53 on light volume. Throughout the day, 465,695 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 829,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $179.85-$182.78 after having opened the day at $180.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $179.86. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), up 18.8%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), up 16.3%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), up 6.1% and Tile Shop Holdings ( TTS), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.