Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com rose $14.29 (1.4%) to $1,011.61 on light volume. Throughout the day, 370,525 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 615,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $999.48-$1,014.22 after having opened the day at $1,002.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $997.32. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), up 5.6%, Empire Resorts ( NYNY), up 5.2%, Century Casinos ( CNTY), up 4.0% and MakeMyTrip ( MMYT), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.