Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Raytheon Company ( RTN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Raytheon Company rose $1.08 (1.4%) to $79.80 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,286,108 shares of Raytheon Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,904,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.70-$79.82 after having opened the day at $78.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.72. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Wowjoint Holdings ( BWOW), up 28.0%, Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), up 18.8%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), up 16.3% and Zoltek Companies ( ZOLT), up 12.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Raytheon Company Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.