Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xylem ( XYL) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Xylem rose $0.70 (2.5%) to $28.23 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,730,435 shares of Xylem exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,716,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.02-$28.40 after having opened the day at $28.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.53. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Wowjoint Holdings ( BWOW), up 28.0%, Zoltek Companies ( ZOLT), up 12.7%, Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), up 9.8% and Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Xylem Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.