Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boston Scientific ( BSX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Boston Scientific rose $0.22 (1.9%) to $11.67 on light volume. Throughout the day, 11,541,774 shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 16,182,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.44-$11.69 after having opened the day at $11.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.45. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), up 9.0%, Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), up 6.4%, DexCom ( DXCM), up 6.2% and Cardica ( CRDC), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.