Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coca-Cola ( KO) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola rose $0.41 (1.1%) to $38.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,872,992 shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,424,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.39-$38.74 after having opened the day at $38.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.33. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), up 12.9%, Diamond Foods ( DMND), up 11.0%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 6.8% and Tofutti Brands ( TOF), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.