Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CME Group ( CME) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, CME Group rose $0.75 (1.0%) to $75.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,874,450 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,883,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.50-$75.50 after having opened the day at $74.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.56. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), up 8.2%, Altisource Asset Management Corporation ( AAMC), up 8.2%, RCS Capital Corp Class A ( RCAP), up 8.2% and Carolina Trust Bank ( CART), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.