Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trina Solar ( TSL) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Trina Solar rose $0.13 (1.0%) to $12.84 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,167,741 shares of Trina Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,321,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.72-$13.66 after having opened the day at $12.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.71. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: SemiLEDs ( LEDS), up 15.0%, Revolution Lighting Technologies ( RVLT), up 12.6%, Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), up 12.6% and Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Trina Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.