Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation rose $4.33 (3.0%) to $149.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,920,570 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,519,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $146.02-$150.05 after having opened the day at $146.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $145.56. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 75.8%, Opexa Therapeutics ( OPXA), up 17.0%, Cardiome Pharma Corporation ( CRME), up 16.4% and Receptos ( RCPT), up 14.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.