Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SBA Communications ( SBAC) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, SBA Communications rose $1.70 (2.2%) to $79.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,728,338 shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,396,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.08-$79.71 after having opened the day at $78.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.99. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Lime Energy ( LIME), up 9.8%, USA Technologies ( USAT), up 8.0%, Career Education Corporation ( CECO), up 7.0% and Green Dot ( GDOT), up 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SBA Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.