Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com rose $0.85 (1.6%) to $53.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,140,175 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,145,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.85-$53.94 after having opened the day at $52.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.47. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: China Information Technology ( CNIT), up 13.4%, Changyou.com ( CYOU), up 10.3%, FireEye ( FEYE), up 7.3% and Sonic Foundry ( SOFO), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.