- Ron Najafi, Ph.D., Chairman and CEO, NovaBay
- Keith R. Bley, Ph.D., Senior Vice President of Product Development, NovaBay;
- Todd Linsenmeyer, M.D., Director of Urology at the Kessler Institute for Rehabilitative Medicine in West Orange, NJ and the principal investigator in NovaBay’s phase 2 UCBE study;
- V. Spencer Long, M.D., Urologist at J.C. Blair Memorial Hospital in Huntingdon, PA; and;
- Mary Wilde, Ph.D., R.N., Associate Professor of Nursing at the University of Rochester Medical Center.
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc., an advanced clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing topical antimicrobial products, today released a video of its Analyst and Investor Event which was held on September 17th in New York City. At the event, Dr. Ron Najafi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NovaBay, provided an overview of the company’s goals and milestones reached. NovaBay senior management team along with the clinicians involved in the study and key opinion leaders presented the data from NovaBay’s phase 2 clinical study of auriclosene to reduce urinary catheter blockage and encrustation (UCBE) of indwelling urinary catheters. UCBE Analyst Day Video NovaBay Highlights Data from Phase 2 UCBE Study. Video can be viewed here. Highlighted in the video are: