- 4-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 4,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 4,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,355
The natural gas operator installed two new directors, including the former CEO of Occidental Petroleum, as Keith Meister calls off a change-of-control proxy fight
William Cos. (WMB) stock was started with an 'outperform' rating at RBC Capital on Monday.
The activist's move comes as he ramps up a change-of-control proxy contest in the wake of Enterprise Products withdrawing interest in a combination.