- Qonnect Partner Program: An extensive global network of partners, including resellers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), technology companies, and system integrators, to provide access to infrastructure and expertise to meet customers’ unique needs.
- Qlik Community: An online community with unmatched activity in its industry, with nearly 100,000 members comprised of customers, partners, developers and enthusiasts to provide a forum to interact and further develop best practices and insights.
- Qlik Market: An online showcase of applications, extensions and connectors to help customers better leverage the power of the QlikView Business Discovery platform.
- Qoncierge: A single point of contact service offering for customers to help them access the resources they need.
- Comprehensive Services: A wide range of services, training and support to optimize each customer’s strategy. Offerings include:
- Education services to train users on QlikView faster helping them drive the most value from the platform;
- Consulting services, such as foundation services, application services and enterprise services, to help customers plan, design and grow their QlikView projects to speed deployment time, lower program risk and minimize unnecessary costs due to improper planning; and
- Support services to maximize solution uptime and help customers overcome complexity in their IT environment. Support services also include options for a designated support engineer to streamline the support process.
About QlikTechQlikTech (NASDAQ: QLIK) reveals meaning in data so people can act on it. The QlikView Business Discovery software platform and Qlik Customer Success Framework provide the people, technology and services to help organizations progressively optimize how they use data as a strategic resource. QlikView uses Natural Analytics TM to support the way our human curiosity naturally searches and processes information, revealing insights and enabling decisions in the process. From small businesses to the largest global enterprises, QlikView gives users the immediate insights they need and IT professionals the enterprise manageability and governance they require. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, QlikTech has offices around the world serving approximately 29,000 customers in over 100 countries. Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, statements regarding the value and effectiveness of QlikTech's products, including QlikView.Next, the introduction and timing of product enhancements or additional products and QlikTech's growth, expansion and market leadership, that involve risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors which, if they do not materialize or prove correct, could cause QlikTech’s results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including statements containing the words “predicts,” “plan,” “expects,” “focus,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “goal,” “target,” “estimate,” “potential,” “may,” “will,” “might,” “momentum,” “could,” “seek,” and similar words. QlikTech intends all such forward-looking statements to be covered by the safe harbor provisions for forward-looking statements contained in Section 21E of the Exchange Act and the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from those projected in such statements due to various factors, including but not limited to: risks and uncertainties inherent in our business; our ability to attract new customers and retain existing customers; our ability to effectively sell, service and support our products; our ability to manage our international operations; our ability to compete effectively; our ability to develop and introduce new products and add-ons or enhancements to existing products; our ability to continue to promote and maintain our brand in a cost-effective manner; our ability to manage growth; our ability to attract and retain key personnel; currency fluctuations that affect our revenues and costs; our ability to successfully integrate acquisitions into our business; the scope and validity of intellectual property rights applicable to our products; adverse economic conditions in general and adverse economic conditions specifically affecting the markets in which we operate; and other risks more fully described in QlikTech’s publicly available filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. The forward-looking statements included in this press release represent QlikTech's views as of the date of this press release. This press release is intended to outline our general product direction and should not be relied on in making a purchase decision, as the development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion. QlikTech anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause its views to change. QlikTech undertakes no intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing QlikTech’s views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.
Qlik™, QlikView™, QlikTech™, QlikView.Next, Data Dialogs™, Natural Analytics™, Qlik Customer Success Framework™ and the QlikTech logo are trademarks of QlikTech International AB which have been registered in multiple countries. Other marks and logos mentioned are the trademarks of their respective owners.