Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tiffany ( TIF) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Tiffany fell $1.65 (-2.1%) to $77.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 964,635 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,080,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.22-$79.23 after having opened the day at $79.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.12. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Copart ( CPRT), down 8.9%, CarMax ( KMX), down 3.8%, EZCorp ( EZPW), down 3.5% and Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tiffany Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.