Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wal-Mart Stores ( WMT) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Wal-Mart Stores fell $1.10 (-1.4%) to $74.65 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 14,915,480 shares of Wal-Mart Stores exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,643,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.56-$75.94 after having opened the day at $75.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.75. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: J.C. Penney ( JCP), down 15.0%, Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), down 14.0%, Seanergy Maritime Holdings ( SHIP), down 12.9% and AAR Corporation ( AIR), down 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Wal-Mart Stores Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.