Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Consol Energy ( CNX) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Consol Energy fell $0.57 (-1.7%) to $33.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,349,896 shares of Consol Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,044,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.49-$34.47 after having opened the day at $34.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.14. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: L & L Energy ( LLEN), down 20.0%, Rare Element Resources ( REE), down 16.0%, Vista Gold Corporation ( VGZ), down 13.0% and Tasman Metals ( TAS), down 11.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Consol Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.