Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Google ( GOOG) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Google fell $9.61 (-1.1%) to $877.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,633,262 shares of Google exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,873,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $875.60-$886.55 after having opened the day at $886.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $886.84. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Internet Initiative Japan ( IIJI), down 5.0%, LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 4.7%, Zillow ( Z), down 2.9% and InterXion Holding N.V ( INXN), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Google Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.