Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FLIR Systems ( FLIR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, FLIR Systems fell $0.40 (-1.3%) to $31.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 615,160 shares of FLIR Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,004,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.17-$31.70 after having opened the day at $31.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.58. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), down 11.0%, Exide Technologies ( XIDE), down 9.4%, AAR Corporation ( AIR), down 9.2% and Jewett-Cameron Trading Company ( JCTCF), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full FLIR Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.