Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Medtronic ( MDT) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Medtronic fell $0.62 (-1.2%) to $52.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,579,639 shares of Medtronic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,562,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.76-$53.48 after having opened the day at $53.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.43. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Abiomed ( ABMD), down 7.4%, Baxter International ( BAX), down 6.4%, Spherix ( SPEX), down 5.7% and Navidea Biopharmaceuticals ( NAVB), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Medtronic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.