Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Western Union Company ( WU) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Western Union Company fell $0.21 (-1.1%) to $18.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,207,142 shares of Western Union Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,117,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.47-$18.86 after having opened the day at $18.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.72. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: WisdomTree Global Real Return Fund ( RRF), down 6.4%, Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 4.7%, SWS Group ( SWS), down 3.4% and PowerShares DB Agriculture Double Short ETN ( AGA), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Western Union Company Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.