Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HDFC Bank ( HDB) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, HDFC Bank fell $1.03 (-3.2%) to $31.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 878,837 shares of HDFC Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,005,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.30-$32.19 after having opened the day at $32.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.55. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), down 8.8%, Chatham Lodging ( CLDT), down 6.7%, Tower Group ( TWGP), down 6.7% and Roberts Realty Investors ( RPI), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full HDFC Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.