Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Williams Companies ( WMB) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Williams Companies fell $0.37 (-1.0%) to $36.23 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,025,295 shares of Williams Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,981,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.21-$36.75 after having opened the day at $36.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.60. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: KiOR ( KIOR), down 7.6%, Ivanhoe Energy ( IVAN), down 5.8%, Recon Technology ( RCON), down 4.2% and Rose Rock Midstream ( RRMS), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Williams Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.