Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Procter & Gamble ( PG) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Procter & Gamble fell $0.90 (-1.1%) to $77.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,498,569 shares of Procter & Gamble exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,230,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.71-$79.00 after having opened the day at $78.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.62. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Mannatech ( MTEX), down 5.5%, American Apparel ( APP), down 5.3%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 4.9% and Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Procter & Gamble Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.