Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ralph Lauren ( RL) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ralph Lauren fell $1.78 (-1.1%) to $163.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 780,777 shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 758,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $161.98-$165.76 after having opened the day at $164.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $164.78. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), down 9.4%, S&W Seed Company ( SANW), down 6.8%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 6.5% and Mannatech ( MTEX), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.