Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mattel ( MAT) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Mattel fell $0.62 (-1.4%) to $42.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,869,668 shares of Mattel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,420,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.06-$42.78 after having opened the day at $42.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.75. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 3.5%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 3.3%, Costa ( ATX), down 3.0% and Virco Manufacturing Corporation ( VIRC), down 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mattel Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.