Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Iron Mountain ( IRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Iron Mountain fell $0.90 (-3.1%) to $28.03 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,218,271 shares of Iron Mountain exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,384,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.01-$29.06 after having opened the day at $28.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.93. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Konami Corporation ( KNM), down 5.0%, Mattersight ( MATR), down 4.6%, Merge Healthcare ( MRGE), down 4.2% and Cvent ( CVT), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Iron Mountain Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.