Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile ( SQM) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile fell $0.33 (-1.0%) to $31.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 903,216 shares of Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,158,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.21-$31.64 after having opened the day at $31.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.59. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Landec Corporation ( LNDC), down 11.0%, Ceres ( CERE), down 8.2%, Methes Energies International ( MEIL), down 3.4% and NL Industries ( NL), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.