Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deutsche Bank ( DB) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Deutsche Bank fell $1.13 (-2.4%) to $46.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,475,100 shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,004,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.27-$47.01 after having opened the day at $46.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.70. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), down 8.8%, 1st United Bancorp ( FUBC), down 5.6%, Central Federal ( CFBK), down 4.9% and Bancorp of New Jersey ( BKJ), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Deutsche Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.