Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Triumph Group ( TGI) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Triumph Group fell $0.91 (-1.3%) to $70.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 582,131 shares of Triumph Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 594,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.15-$71.01 after having opened the day at $71.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.07. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: AAR Corporation ( AIR), down 9.2%, LMI Aerospace ( LMIA), down 3.2%, Air Industries Group ( AIRI), down 2.2% and GenCorp ( GY), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Triumph Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.