Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alcatel-Lucent ( ALU) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Alcatel-Lucent rose $0.19 (5.6%) to $3.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 20,687,503 shares of Alcatel-Lucent exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18,448,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $3.40-$3.62 after having opened the day at $3.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.39. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Clearfield ( CLFD), up 10.2%, Deltathree ( DDDC), up 9.8%, NTELOS Holdings ( NTLS), up 8.0% and Ubiquiti Networks ( UBNT), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Alcatel-Lucent Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.