Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Outerwall ( OUTR) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Outerwall rose $0.66 (1.4%) to $49.00 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,339,987 shares of Outerwall exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 850,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.00-$49.10 after having opened the day at $48.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.34. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Zale Corporation ( ZLC), up 4.5%, Zagg ( ZAGG), up 4.5%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 4.2% and Sport Chalet ( SPCHA), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Outerwall Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.