Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Stratasys rose $1.06 (1.1%) to $101.62 on light volume. Throughout the day, 745,602 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,051,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $100.03-$102.41 after having opened the day at $100.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.56. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 24.3%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 9.0%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 7.8% and JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.