Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Express Scripts ( ESRX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Express Scripts rose $1.69 (2.8%) to $62.63 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,001,833 shares of Express Scripts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,228,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.02-$63.47 after having opened the day at $61.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.94. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: MAKO Surgical Corporation ( MAKO), up 82.2%, Hansen Medical ( HNSN), up 14.9%, BioScrip ( BIOS), up 8.5% and Stereotaxis ( STXS), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Express Scripts Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.