Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Catamaran rose $0.53 (1.1%) to $48.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,306,189 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,384,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $47.67-$48.61 after having opened the day at $47.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.68. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: MAKO Surgical Corporation ( MAKO), up 82.2%, Pacific Biosciences of California ( PACB), up 72.8%, GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 63.1% and Oncothyreon ( ONTY), up 21.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.