Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, First Solar rose $1.35 (3.5%) to $40.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,560,576 shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,238,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.35-$41.00 after having opened the day at $39.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.04. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Uni-pixel ( UNXL), up 14.9%, Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 14.7%, LightPath Technologies ( LPTH), up 12.0% and Luna Innovations ( LUNA), up 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.