Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Herbalife rose $1.79 (2.6%) to $70.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,039,935 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,587,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.87-$71.86 after having opened the day at $69.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.96. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Pacific Biosciences of California ( PACB), up 72.8%, GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 63.1%, Oncothyreon ( ONTY), up 21.1% and Merus Labs International ( MSLI), up 16.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.