Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Myriad Genetics ( MYGN) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Myriad Genetics rose $0.78 (3.1%) to $25.86 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,731,075 shares of Myriad Genetics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,730,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.10-$26.50 after having opened the day at $26.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.08. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Command Security Corporation ( MOC), up 11.0%, Luna Innovations ( LUNA), up 9.0%, General Finance Corporation ( GFN), up 8.4% and DLH Holdings ( DLHC), up 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Myriad Genetics Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.