Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nu Skin ( NUS) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Nu Skin rose $3.08 (3.3%) to $97.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,272,529 shares of Nu Skin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,078,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $94.18-$97.75 after having opened the day at $94.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.17. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Blyth ( BTH), up 9.2%, DS Healthcare Group ( DSKX), up 3.9%, Tufco Technologies ( TFCO), up 3.8% and Deckers Outdoor Corporation ( DECK), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nu Skin Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.