Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems rose $0.29 (1.2%) to $24.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 26,118,998 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 32,985,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.12-$24.55 after having opened the day at $24.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.14. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Silver Spring Networks ( SSNI), up 9.4%, SMART Technologies ( SMT), up 8.5%, Seagate Technology ( STX), up 5.0% and Silicon Graphics International ( SGI), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.