- At the Blackfin® Embedded Vision Starter Kit Hands-On Workshop, Analog Devices, Avnet Electronics Marketing and BDTI will present a workshop exploring hardware and software for image processing and video analytics, featuring the Avnet/Analog Devices Embedded Vision Starter Kit. This workshop is an excellent starting point for vision application developers interested in exploring a wide range of embedded vision applications.
- In the Zynq-7000/Vivado Smarter Vision Hands-On Workshop, Avnet Electronics Marketing and Xilinx will present a workshop introducing SoC application development, with a specific focus on embedded vision using the Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite to target the Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC. An OpenCV example will be used to demonstrate how a software implementation of an embedded vision application can be accelerated by building a custom hardware accelerator on the Zynq SoC’s programmable fabric, achieving 1080P60 at 1W power consumption.
Avnet Product DemonstrationsOn October 2, summit attendees can see how Avnet has created real-world applications for three of its latest development boards. Avnet technical experts will be demonstrating:
- OpenCV Development using MicroZed: The demonstration showcases Ubuntu desktop Linux running on MicroZed and the 7” Zed Industrial Touch Display Kit, including OpenCV applications running with a webcam.
- Analog Devices Blackfin® Embedded Vision Starter Kit: Finding Objects in Live Video. This demonstration showcases the BF609’s Vision Pipelined Processor (PVP) in a vision application which counts the dots on dice in real time.
- Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC: Your Programmable SoC Vision Platform. The demonstration showcases OpenCV functions accelerated for a 1080P60 camera on ZedBoard®.