Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, McKesson fell $1.59 (-1.2%) to $127.91 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,740,586 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 972,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $127.45-$129.72 after having opened the day at $129.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $129.50. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), down 8.8%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 3.6%, SED International Holdings ( SED), down 3.6% and Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.